Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- ubi- (Latin: where) (one matching result)
- vir-, viri-, virtu-(Latin: man, manliness; manhood; husband) (one matching result)
- eu- (Greek: good, well, normal; happy, pleasing; used as a prefix) (one matching result)
- monstr-, monst- (Latin: an omen; a supernatural manifestation; hence, "horrific-supernatural being; supernatural manifestation") (one matching result)
- ferv- (Latin: to boil; hot; to begin to boil, to be hot; deeply earnest; ardent) (one matching result)