Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- cris-, crit-, cri- (Greek: a separating, putting apart; a decision; to judge) (two matching results)
- mania-, -mania (mental disorder; excessive enthusiasm) words: lagneuomania to ornithomania, part 3 of 4 (one matching result)
- mort-, mor- (death, dead) words: abmortal to postmortem (one matching result)
- narco-, narc-, -narcotic, narcotico-, -narcosis, -narcoticism (Greek: numbness, dullness; sleep, stupor, torpor; benumb, deaden) (one matching result)
- psych-, psycho- (mind, mental process, life, soul, spirit) dictionary words: psychoasthenics to psychogenic, part 4 of 7 (one matching result)
- zygo-, zyg-, -zygous (Greek: yoke, forming pairs; joined, union; or denoting relationship to a junction) (one matching result)
- valid-, val-, vale-, -vail, -valent, -valence (Latin: valere, to be strong, be well, to be worth; strong; power, strength; and "fare well" [go with strength]) (one matching result)