Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- funct-, fungi- (Latin: to perform, execute, discharge; performance, service, execution) (two matching results)
- psych-, psycho- (mind, mental process, life, soul, spirit) dictionary words: psychosensory to psychurgy, part 7 of 7 (one matching result)
- lax- (Latin: loose; slack) (one matching result)
- Latin numerals: unus to M (mille) (one matching result)
- dies (day) words: antemeridian to terdiurnal (one matching result)
- domo-, dom-, domato-, domat- (Greek > Latin: house, home ["master, lord" of the house]) (one matching result)
- pono-, pon-, -ponic, -ponics (Greek: toil, labor, work hard, fatigue; exertion; also, suffering, pain) (one matching result)