Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- legi-,-lectic (read, recite) words: collect to sortilege (four matching results)
- greg-, -gregate, -gregation (Latin: assemble, gather, gather together) (two matching results)
- lexico-, -lexia (a word; a saying) words: alexia to paralexia (one matching result)
- quir-, quest- (ask, seek) words: acquire to requisition (one matching result)
- dies (day) words: antemeridian to terdiurnal (one matching result)
- fornic, -fornix (Latin: arch; whoredom [from "arch, vault; brothel"; fornication]) (one matching result)
- gymno-, gymn- (Greek: naked, nude, uncovered, bare, exposed, unclad, disrobed, undressed) (one matching result)
- The planet Jupiter, words from myths (one matching result)
- tri-(three, thrice, threefold) dictionary words: tritagonist to trixenous, part 4 of 4 (one matching result)