Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- lumen-, lumin- (light, shine; torch, lamp; heavenly body) words: bioluminescence to unilluminated (one matching result)
- hypno-, hypn- (sleep) words: hypnomania to posthypnosis, part 2 of 2 (one matching result)
- mal- words (bad, badly, harsh, wrong; ill; evil; abnormal, defective) words: malabsorption to malversation (one matching result)
- scintill- (Latin: light, shine, spark, sparkle, twinkle) (one matching result)
- form-, -form, forma-, format- (Latin: shape, form, figure, appearance) (one matching result)