Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- gyno-, gyn- (woman, women, female, females): gynemimetophilia to trigynous, part 2 of 2 (one matching result)
- germano- (Latin: pertaining to the Teutonic people of central Europe [possibly from a Celtic word meaning "neighbor"], similar to Old Irish gair, "neighbor"; pertaining to Germany) (one matching result)
- typho-, typh-, -typhoidal (smoke, mist, vapor, cloud, fog; in medicine, fever accompanied by stupor or a clouding of the mind resulting from a fever) dictionary words: antityphoid to typhus, part 1 of 1 (one matching result)
- Capnophobia, Fear of Smoking words, part 2 of 4 (one matching result)
- phono-, -phonia- (sound, voice, speech) words: phonodynamograph to phony, part 4 of 5 (one matching result)