Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- omphalo-, omphal- (Greek: navel, umbilicus; pertaining to the navel or to the umbilicus) (two matching results)
- umbili-, umbil- (Latin: pertaining to the navel, umbilical cord; a protuberance or swelling; related to umbo, the boss [a convex elevation or knob] of a shield) (one matching result)
- psych-, psycho- (mind, mental process, life, soul, spirit) dictionary words: omphalopsychic to psychauditory, part 2 of 7 (one matching result)
- -mancy, -mancer (Greek: divination, prophecy) words: oculomancy to ouranomancy, part 7 of 9 (one matching result)
- acro-, acr- words: acroagnosis to acromyotonia, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- hernio-, herni- (Latin: protruded viscus; rupture; in the sense of "protrusion of tissue or part of an organ through an abnormal opening in the surrounding walls") (one matching result)