Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- reticulo-, reticul-, reti-, ret- (Latin: net, small net; a netlike structure, a network) (two matching results)
- port-, portat- (carry, bring, bear) words: apport-transportation (two matching results)
- chondro-, chondr-, chrondrio-, chondri-, -chondriac, -chondrias, -chondromatous, -chondroma, -chondromas, -chondromata (Greek: groat, grain, any small rounded mass; cartilage, gristle, granule, or a relationship to cartilage) (one matching result)
- photo- (light) words: aphotesthesia to photoerythema, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- sequest-, sequestr- (Latin: to give up for safe keeping; a depository, trustee; to shut up illegally) (one matching result)
- Cyber (helmsman, governor) words: biocybernetics to cyborg (one matching result)
- lino-, lin-, line- (Greek > Latin: line, thread, string, cord, net) (one matching result)
- retino-, retin- (Latin: innermost tunic of the eye; from Latin, ret[e], "net" plus -ina, "like") (one matching result)
- dictyo- (Greek: net, netlike) (one matching result)