Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- -ology (Greek: a suffix; talk, speak, one who deals with a specific topic, one who speaks [in a manner]) (two matching results)
- hetero-, heter- (different, other, another, unlike) words: heterolysis to heterozoic, part 2 of 2 (two matching results)
- tarax-, tarac- (Greek > Latin: disturbed; confusion, disturbance, trouble) (one matching result)
- grapho-, graph-, -graphy (to scratch; write, record, draw, describe) words: labiograph to nyctograph, part 7 of 11 (one matching result)
- acantho-, acanth-, -acanthid, -acanthous, -acanths (Greek: pointed appendages, spine, spiny, thorn, thorny) (one matching result)
- psych-, psycho- (mind, mental process, life, soul, spirit) dictionary words: allopsychic to neuropsychosis, part 1 of 7 (one matching result)
- aesth-, esth- (feeling, sensation, perception) words: acanthesthesia to autaesthesy, part 1 of 5 (one matching result)
- pali-; palim-, palin- (Greek: recurrence, repetitious; back, backward, again; returning, repeating) (one matching result)
- baro-, bary- (weight, heavy; pressure) words: abarognosis to thermobarograph (one matching result)
- dendro-, dendr-, dendri-, -dendria, -dendrite, -dendritic, -dendra, -dendron (Greek: tree, tree-like structure) (one matching result)