Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- neuro-, neur-, neuri-, -neuroma, -neurotic, -neurosis, -neuron, -neural, -neuria (Greek: nerve, tendon, sinew, cord) (two matching results)
- neurono-, neuron- (Greek: sinew; nerve fiber; nerve cell or nerve cells) (one matching result)
- aesth-, esth- (feeling, sensation, perception) words: enterosthesia to euesthesia, part 3 of 5 (one matching result)
- patho-, -pathy (perception, suffering, disease [medical]): haematopathology to nostopathy, part 3 of 6 medical words (one matching result)
- noci-, noc- (Latin: to injure; injury, trauma; a noxious or deleterious agent or influence) (one matching result)