Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- doul-, dulo-, dul- (Greek: slave, servile, slavish; servitude; serving) (one matching result)
- lumen-, lumin- (light, shine; torch, lamp; heavenly body) words: bioluminescence to unilluminated (one matching result)
- fa-,-fess (talk, speak, say, spoken about) words: affability to professor (one matching result)
- spleno-, splen-, splenico-, spleni-, -splenism, -splenia, -splenic (Greek: spleen, "the inward parts;" the elongated accessory lymphatic organ of the vascular [blood] system) (one matching result)
- mecono-, mecon- (Greek > Latin: [mekonion > meconium] of or pertaining to the poppy, poppy, poppy-juice; opium) (one matching result)
- mater-, matri-, matro- matr- (Latin: mother, mama, mom; mum (British) (one matching result)