Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- -arian (Latin: a suffix; a person who, a thing that; a person who is a part of something, pertaining to one s state or condition) (two matching results)
- nona-, noni-, non- (Latin: nine) (two matching results)
- Greek numerals: enas to ena ekatommurio (one matching result)
- Latin numerals: unus to M (mille) (one matching result)
- bentho-, benth- (deep, depth; sea bottom) words: abyssobenthic to zoobenthos (one matching result)