Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- Latin numerals: unus to M (mille) (four matching results)
- Pluto, planet and Greek god of wealth, words from myths (three matching results)
- plano- (drifting, wandering, or roaming): angioplany to superplanetary with planet words from Greek and Latin myths (one matching result)
- Greek numerals: enas to ena ekatommurio (one matching result)
- gravid- (Latin: pregnant, pregnancy [from grav-, heavy]) (one matching result)
- iota (Greek: the ninth letter of the Greek alphabet) (one matching result)
- muses (Greek: goddesses of fine arts; including, Calliope, Clio, Erato, Urania, Euterpe, Polyhymnia, Thalia, Melpomene, and Terpsichore) (one matching result)
- Chemical Elements words: indium to mendelevium, part 4 of 8 (one matching result)