Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- clam-, claim- (talk, call out, speak; shout) words: acclamation to unclaimed (four matching results)
- leg-, lex (Latin: pertaining to the law, legal) (one matching result)
- necro-, necr- (dead, death): adiponecrosis to thrombonecrosis (one matching result)
- not-, no-, nosc-, -nit- (Latin: know) (one matching result)
- duct-, -duction (to lead, lead, leading, bring, take, draw) vocabulary words: produce to viaduct, part 4 of 4 (one matching result)
- cris-, crit-, cri- (Greek: a separating, putting apart; a decision; to judge) (one matching result)
- pass-, pati- (suffering, feeling; enduring): compassion to ncompassionate (one matching result)
- patho-, -pathy (perception, suffering, disease [medical]): rachiopathy to zoopathology, part 6 of 6 medical words (one matching result)