Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- ven-, vent- dictionary words: advene to eventuate, part 1 of 2 (two matching results)
- Cyber (helmsman, governor) words: biocybernetics to cyborg (one matching result)
- novo-, nov-, novi- (Latin: new, recent; used as a prefix) (one matching result)
- grapho-, graph-, -graphy (to scratch; write, record, draw, describe) words: labiograph to nyctograph, part 7 of 11 (one matching result)
- sequ-, sequi-, secut-, suit-, -sue (Latin: follow) (one matching result)
- psych-, psycho- (mind, mental process, life, soul, spirit) dictionary words: Psyche to psychoanalyst, part 3 of 7 (one matching result)
- gram- (write, written): words accelerogram to fathogram, part 1 of 3 (one matching result)