Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- pono-, pon-, -ponic, -ponics (Greek: toil, labor, work hard, fatigue; exertion; also, suffering, pain) (three matching results)
- myrmeco-, myrmec-, myrme-, myrmic-, myrmi- (Greek: ant, ants) (one matching result)
- clys (Greek: to wash; washing) (one matching result)
- -ose (-iose) (one matching result)
- chemo-, chem- (chemical actions or chemicals) words: agrichemical-thermochemistry (one matching result)
- Plankton words: phytoplankton to zooplankton, part 2 of 2 (one matching result)
- -agra, -agras (Greek: a suffix; in medicine, a painful seizure; catch, booty, prey; seizure; a catching, a hunting for prey or food; also the prey itself) (one matching result)