Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- gonado-, gonad- (Latin: ovary or testis; based on Greek gonos, "seed" and gone, "that which generates; origination; seed; semen") (two matching results)
- mania-, -mania (mental disorder; excessive enthusiasm) words: lagneuomania to ornithomania, part 3 of 4 (one matching result)
- ovari-, ovario-, ova-, -ovaria, -ovarial (Latin: egg) (one matching result)
- utero-, uter- (Latin: womb) (one matching result)
- -arian (Latin: a suffix; a person who, a thing that; a person who is a part of something, pertaining to one s state or condition) (one matching result)
- Apollo, god of the Sun, words from myths (one matching result)