Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- laparo-, lapar- (Greek: the soft part of the body between the ribs and the hip, flank, loin; denotes the flank or loins and the abdominal wall) (three matching results)
- castrat-, castra- (Latin: to cut, geld, spay; to remove the testicles or ovaries of) (three matching results)
- gyno-, gyn- (woman, women, female, females) words: acrogynous to gynemimism, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- algesi-, -algia (pain, sense of pain; painful; hurting) words: neogamalgia, and xiphoidalgia, part 3 of 3 (one matching result)
- patho-, -pathy (perception, suffering, disease [medical]): oculopathy to pathogens, part 4 of 6 medical words (one matching result)
- hebe-, heb- (Greek: youth, pubescence, puberty [the period during which the secondary sex characteristics begin to develop and the capability of sexual reproduction is attained; by extension, young man]) (one matching result)
- syco- (Greek > Latin: fig) (one matching result)
- -arian (Latin: a suffix; a person who, a thing that; a person who is a part of something, pertaining to one s state or condition) (one matching result)
- algesi-, -algia (pain, sense of pain; painful; hurting) words: acromelagia to xiphoidalgia, A-X (one matching result)
- -cole, -colous (inhabit, live, dwell): labidicole to zoocole, part 2 of 2 (one matching result)