Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- ped-, -pedia (foot, feet) words: palmiped to velocipede, part 2 of 2 (two matching results)
- Sesquipedalian words or the use of obscure sespuipedalia verbal usages; sesqui-, part 1 of 2, groups 1-17 (two matching results)
- rhino-, -rhinous (nose) dictionary words: amphirhinal to rhinocoele, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- -ine [suffix] (similar to, resembling, like, characterized by, of the nature of) words: sabelline to zibeline, part 7 of 7 (one matching result)
- sauro-, -saurian (lizard, serpent) words: Dinosaurs Saurornithelestes to Szechuanosaurus, part 9 of 10 (one matching result)
- phalango-, phalang- (Greek via Latin: bone between two joints of a finger or toe; line of battle; from phalanx, heavy infantry in close order [from Greek antiquity]) (one matching result)
- bio-, bi- (life; living, live, alive) words (one matching result)
- potamo-, potam- (Greek: river, stream) (one matching result)
- quadri-, quadra-, quad-, quadru- (Latin: four; a number used as a prefix) (one matching result)
- bio-, bi- (life; living, live, alive) words: abiocoen to Amphibion, part 1 of 20 (one matching result)