Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- -arch, -archy (govern, rule; ruler) words: anarch to kritarchy, part 1 of 2 (two matching results)
- legi-,-lectic (read, recite) words: collect to sortilege (two matching results)
- nepot-, nepo- (Latin: nephew; grandson, grandchild; descendant [family member]; nepotism, et al ) (one matching result)
- techno-, -techny (art, skill, craft): agrotechnology to zymotechnology (one matching result)
- grapho-, graph-, -graphy (to scratch; write, record, draw, describe) words: photochronographr to rupography, part 9 of 11 (one matching result)
- -cern-, -cret- (Latin: separate, sift, distinguish, understand, decide; separated, set apart) (one matching result)
- sump-, -sum- (Latin: a taking, to take up, select; to use, spend, consume) (one matching result)
- psych-, psycho- (mind, mental process, life, soul, spirit) dictionary words: psychogeriatric to psychomotility, part 5 of 7 (one matching result)
- scrib-, -scription (write, record) words: adscript to typescript (one matching result)
- Chemical Elements words: mercury to platinum, part 5 of 8 (one matching result)
- agglutino-, aggluto-, agglutin- (Latin: ad-, "to, toward, near" plus gluten, glutinis, "glue, beeswax") (one matching result)
- cred-, creed- (believe, trust) words: accredit-uncreditable (one matching result)