Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- sapro-, sapr-, sap- (Greek: rotten, putrid, decaying) (four matching results)
- sap-, sapi- (Latin: wise, wisdom, to be wise, to have wisdom; to know, knowledge; to taste [of], to perceive) (four matching results)
- verbo-, verb- (word) dictionary words: verbal agraphia to verbum sap , part 2 of 2 (three matching results)
- vor-, -vorous (eat, eating; consume, ingest) dictionary words: offivorous to zoosuccivore, part 3 of 3 (one matching result)
- duct-, -duction (to lead, lead, leading, bring, take, draw) vocabulary words: abduce to conduit, part 1 of 4 (one matching result)
- succi-, succ- (Latin: sap) (one matching result)
- pali-; palim-, palin- (Greek: recurrence, repetitious; back, backward, again; returning, repeating) (one matching result)
- philo-, -philia (love, fondness for, attraction to) words: namatophilous to oxyphilous, part 6 of 10 (one matching result)
- sapo-, sap-, sapon-, saponi- (Latin: soap) (one matching result)