Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- Professional-Egyptian scribe story, part 1 of 2 (three matching results)
- tri-(three, thrice, threefold) dictionary words: tritagonist to trixenous, part 4 of 4 (two matching results)
- academ- (Greek > Latin: [originally, Academus Akademus, a name of a hero in Greek mythology; then it became a gymnasium near Athens where Plato taught]) (one matching result)
- sauro-, -saurian (lizard, serpent) words: Dinosaurs Saurornithelestes to Szechuanosaurus, part 9 of 10 (one matching result)
- Professional-Egyptian scribe story, part 2 of 2; [plus 7 pix] (one matching result)
- psych-, psycho- (mind, mental process, life, soul, spirit) dictionary words: Psyche to psychoanalyst, part 3 of 7 (one matching result)
- gymno-, gymn- (Greek: naked, nude, uncovered, bare, exposed, unclad, disrobed, undressed) (one matching result)