Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- scroto-, scrot- (Latin: the pouch that holds the testes; a purse; probably a variant of scortum, a skin, hide, or of scrautum; a leather bag for holding arrows; akin to scrupus, a sharp stone) (13 matching results)
- oscheo-, osche- (Greek: scrotum; a combining form denoting relationship to the scrotum) (12 matching results)
- orchido-, orchid- (testes, testicles) words: anorchism to vaso-orchidostomy (seven matching results)
- perineo- (Greek: space between the scrotum or mons veneris and the anus) (three matching results)
- testi-, test- (Latin: a witness, one who stands by; testicle, one of the two oval male gonads supported in the scrotum by its tissues and suspended by the spermatic cord) (three matching results)
- testi- (witness; oval male gonad) dictionary words: attest to testosterone, part 1 of 1 (three matching results)
- abdomen (belly, venter) dictionary words: abdomen to vesicoabdominal, part 1 of 1 (one matching result)
- steato-, steat- (Greek: fat; suet, tallow) (one matching result)
- gyno-, gyn- (woman, women, female, females) words: acrogynous to gynemimism, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- crypto-, crypt- (secret, hidden) words: allocryptic to xylocryptite (one matching result)