Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- Sesquipedalian words or the use of obscure sesquipedalia verbal usages; sesqui-, part 2 of 2, groups 18-34 (one matching result)
- veter- old, many years, aged; part 1 of 1 (one matching result)
- -mancy, -mancer (Greek: divination, prophecy): acutomania to axinomancy, part 1 of 9 (one matching result)
- osmo-, osmia-, osmi-, osm-, -osmia, -osmatic (Greek: odor; smell, smelling) (one matching result)
- abysso-, abyss-, abys- (Greek > Latin: Greek [abussoz], a-, "no" plus bussos, "bottom" through Latin [abyssus] no bottom, bottomless) (one matching result)
- iso-, is- (equal, same) words: geoisotherm to isohyetal, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)