Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- sebo-, seb-, sebi- (Latin: tallow, suet, fat, fatty; grease; by extension, "pertaining to a suetlike secretion of the body") (14 matching results)
- steato-, steat- (Greek: fat; suet, tallow) (three matching results)
- -aceous, -acea, -aceae, -aceaen, -aceus (Latin: a suffix; having the quality of, of the nature of, characterized by, belonging to, resembling) (two matching results)
- oleo-, ole-, -oleic, ol- (Greek > Latin: [olive] oil; fat) (one matching result)
- pilo-, pil-, pili- (Latin: hair) (one matching result)
- oscheo-, osche- (Greek: scrotum; a combining form denoting relationship to the scrotum) (one matching result)
- athero-, ather- (Greek: groats, porridge) (one matching result)