Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- trachelo-, trachel- (Greek: neck, throat, cervix) (one matching result)
- -lepsy, -lepsia, -lepsis, -leptic (Greek: a suffix; a violent attack, a seizing) (one matching result)
- rap-, rav- (Latin: tearing away, seizing, swift, rapid; snatch away, seize, carry off; from Latin rapere, "to seize by force and carry off") (one matching result)
- The Blind Men and the Elephant (one matching result)
- phago-, -phagia, -phagy (eat, eating; consume, ingest) words: Echidnophaga to lithophage, part 2 of 4 (one matching result)