Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- sen-, sene-, seni-, sir- (Latin: old age, old, elder) (five matching results)
- gero-, geri-, ger-, geronto-, geront- (Greek: old age, old man, old people) (two matching results)
- baro-, bary- (weight, heavy; pressure) words: abarognosis to thermobarograph (one matching result)
- nosto-, nost- (Greek: return home) (one matching result)
- -ile, -il (Latin: suffix; ability to, capable of, suitable for; pertaining to, like, belonging to, tending to) (one matching result)
- philo-, -philia (love, fondness for, attraction to) words: balneophile to cypripareuniaphile, part 2 of 10 (one matching result)