Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- phono-, -phonia (sound, voice, speech) words: odynophonia to phonocatheterization, part 3 of 5 (one matching result)
- chrono-, chron- (time) words: achronism to chronotropism, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- tera- [TE ruh] (Greek: "monster, marvel"; a decimal prefix used in the international metric system for measurements) (one matching result)
- phono-, -phonia- (sound, voice, speech) words: phonodynamograph to phony, part 4 of 5 (one matching result)
- Chemical Elements words: indium to mendelevium, part 4 of 8 (one matching result)