Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- acuto-, acu- (sharp, point; needle, pin) dictionary words: acicula to superacute, part 1 of 1 (three matching results)
- oxy- (sharp, pointed, keen; acidic, pungent) words: oxymora to paroxysm, part 2 of 2 (one matching result)
- clino-, clin-, -clinal, -cline (New Latin: an ecological term; in the sense of a slope or gradient) (one matching result)
- thermo-, -thermy (heat, hot, warm) dictionary words: thermocauterectomy to thermogravimeter, part 4 of 6 (one matching result)
- vor-, -vorous (eat, eating; consume, ingest) dictionary words: gallivorous to nucivorous, part 2 of 3 (one matching result)