Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- -ine [suffix] (similar to, resembling, like, characterized by, of the nature of) words: macropine to ovine, part 5 of 7 (six matching results)
- ovi- (Latin: sheep) (five matching results)
- -cide, -cidal (kill, killer; murder, to cause death, slayer; to cut down) words: magistricide to vulpicide, part 2 of 2 (four matching results)
- ambo- (Latin: both; the two) (one matching result)
- vor-, -vorous (eat, eating; consume, ingest) dictionary words: offivorous to zoosuccivore, part 3 of 3 (one matching result)
- -mancy, -mancer (Greek: divination, prophecy) words: pedomancy to spasmatomancy, part 8 of 9 (one matching result)
- necro-, necr- (dead, death): adiponecrosis to thrombonecrosis (one matching result)
- therap-, -therapy (heal, cure, treatment) dictionary words: radiotherapy to zonetherapy, part 4 of 4 (one matching result)
- alopec- (Greek > Latin: baldness; derived from "mange in foxes"; bald patches on the head) (one matching result)