Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- sex-, sexi-, sext- (Latin: six, sixth; a number used as a prefix) (three matching results)
- -arian (Latin: a suffix; a person who, a thing that; a person who is a part of something, pertaining to one s state or condition) (three matching results)
- Greek numerals: enas to ena ekatommurio (one matching result)
- tribo-, trib- (Greek: friction, rub, rubbing, grind, wear away; spend, waste time; be busy) (one matching result)
- Latin numerals: unus to M (mille) (one matching result)