Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- zoo-, -zoon (animal, living being; life) dictionary words: zoomancy to zoophagy, part 4 of 5 (two matching results)
- sauro-, -saurian (lizard, serpent) words: Dinosaurs Aachenosaurus to Azendohsaurus [plus one pix], part 2 of 10 (one matching result)
- aniso-, anis- (unequal, dissimilar, uneven) words: aniseikonia to anisotropy (one matching result)
- macul-, maculat- (Latin: spot, mark, stain, blot, blemish, mesh) (one matching result)
- Professional-Egyptian scribe story, part 2 of 2; [plus 7 pix] (one matching result)
- phono-, -phonia (sound, voice, speech) words: pneumatophony to xylophonist, part 5 of 5 (one matching result)
- andro-, andr- (man, men, male, masculine; also, stamen) words: andropara to triandrous, part 2 of 2 (one matching result)
- roentgeno-, roentgen- (German: radiation, "x-ray") (one matching result)