Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- serv- (Latin: to be a slave, to serve; slave) (eight matching results)
- doul-, dulo-, dul- (Greek: slave, servile, slavish; servitude; serving) (three matching results)
- thanato-, -thanasia (death, dead) dictionary words: apothanasia to thanatotyphus, part 1 of 1 (one matching result)
- pedo-, paedo (child, boy) words: callipedia to pedantry, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- gladi- (Latin: sword) (one matching result)
- plagiar- (Latin: a literary thief; "plunderer, oppressor, kidnapper" [one who "abducts the child or slave of another"]; then by extension, to take and use the thoughts, writings, etc of someone else and represent or claim them as one s own) (one matching result)
- andro-, andr- (man, men, male, masculine; also, stamen) words: adynamandrous to andron, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- porno-, porn- (Greek: harlot, prostitute) (one matching result)