Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- agryp- (Greek: sleeplessness, wakefulness; originally it meant "sleeping in the field") (four matching results)
- somni-, somno-, somn-, -somnia, -somniac (Latin: sleep; dream) (three matching results)
- Prefixes a-, an- words: asemia to tritanopia, part 4 of 4 (one matching result)
- Prefixes a-, an- words: anopia to asemasia, part 3 of 4 (one matching result)
- presbyo-, presby- (Greek: old, relationship to old age, elderly, elder; literally, he that goes first) (one matching result)
- hypno-, hypn- (sleep) words: ahypnia to hypnology, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- caco-, kako- words (bad, harsh, wrong; incorrect; unpleasant): alexicacon to kakistocracy (one matching result)