Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- letho-, leth- (Greek > Latin: lie hidden, secretely; forgetfulness, forget, inactive through forgetfulness; also sleepy, drowsy, dull, sluggish) (one matching result)
- brady- (Greek: slow, slowness; delayed, tardy) (one matching result)
- stygio- (hate, abhorrence; loathsome) dictionary words: stygiophobia to Styx, part 1 of 1 (one matching result)
- torp- (Latin: stupor, numb, sluggish) (one matching result)
- phreno- (mind, brain; diaphragm) words: aphrenia to schizophrenia, part 1 of 1 (one matching result)
- phlego-, phleg-(Greek [phlegmatikos] & Latin [phlegmaticus]: heat, inflammation; burn, inflame) (one matching result)