Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- sapo-, sap-, sapon-, saponi- (Latin: soap) (ten matching results)
- Historical Perspectives of Ablutions (five matching results)
- -aceous, -acea, -aceae, -aceaen, -aceus (Latin: a suffix; having the quality of, of the nature of, characterized by, belonging to, resembling) (two matching results)
- Chemical Elements words: actinium to bromine, part 1 of 8 (two matching results)
- oleo-, ole-, -oleic, ol- (Greek > Latin: [olive] oil; fat) (two matching results)
- potash (Dutch > New Latin: potassium carbonate) (one matching result)
- steato-, steat- (Greek: fat; suet, tallow) (one matching result)
- eido-, eid-; ido-, id- (Greek: image, figure, form, shape; literally, "that which is seen") (one matching result)
- phobo-, -phobia (excessive fear; hatred for) words: tabophobia to zoophobia, part 13 of 13 (one matching result)
- sapro-, sapr-, sap- (Greek: rotten, putrid, decaying) (one matching result)
- sap-, sapi- (Latin: wise, wisdom, to be wise, to have wisdom; to know, knowledge; to taste [of], to perceive) (one matching result)