Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- sol-, soli-, solo- (Latin: sun) (three matching results)
- soli-, sol- (Latin: one, alone, only) (two matching results)
- plano- (drifting, wandering, or roaming): angioplany to superplanetary with planet words from Greek and Latin myths (one matching result)
- gods and goddesses from Latin and Greek myths: words from mythology (one matching result)
- Sesquipedalian words or the use of obscure sespuipedalia verbal usages; sesqui-, part 1 of 2, groups 1-17 (one matching result)
- solv-, -solu-, solut-, -sol, -soluble, -solubility, -solvent (Latin: loosen, dissolve; untie, set free) (one matching result)
- sola-, sol- (Latin: comfort, encourage, cheer; consolation) (one matching result)