Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- pali-; palim-, palin- (Greek: recurrence, repetitious; back, backward, again; returning, repeating) (one matching result)
- ichor- (Greek: fluid [distinct from blood] that flows through the veins of the gods; by extension, "watery part of blood or milk," used in the sense of "thin, serous or sanious fluid, especially from a wound or sore") (one matching result)
- gall-, galli- (Latin: a swelling; a sore place) (one matching result)
- -elc- (Greek: a suffix; ulcer, sore) (one matching result)
- helc-, elc- (Greek: ulcer, sore) (one matching result)
- sodom- (Hebrew > Greek > Latin: inhabitant of Sodom) (one matching result)