Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- acid-, -acidity (sour, sharp): acidemia to uricaciduria, part 1 of 1 (13 matching results)
- acerbo-, acerb- (Latin: bitter, sharp, sour, stinging) (three matching results)
- aceto-, acet- (Latin: vinegar; sour, to be sour) (two matching results)
- oxy- (sharp, pointed, keen; acidic, pungent) words: oxymora to paroxysm, part 2 of 2 (one matching result)
- acri- (Latin: bitter, sour, sharp) (one matching result)
- oxy- (sharp, pointed, keen; acidic, pungent) words: anoxia to oxymel, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- phobo-, -phobia (excessive fear; hatred for) words: ablutophobia to agoraphobia, part 1 of 13 (one matching result)