Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- veno-, ven- (Latin: poison) (one matching result)
- pung-, punc-, punct- (Latin: pierce, sting, bite; dot, mark; point, sharp point, pinpoint) (one matching result)
- cnesto-, cneso-, cnes-, cniso-, cnis-, -cnesmia, -cnismo (Greek: scratch, tickle, itch, sting) (one matching result)
- oestro-, oestr-, estro-, estr- (Greek: a strong desire, orgasm; the sting of a gadfly, anything that drives one mad) (one matching result)
- acuto-, acu- (sharp, point; needle, pin) dictionary words: acicula to superacute, part 1 of 1 (one matching result)