Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- acuto-, acu- (sharp, point; needle, pin) dictionary words: acicula to superacute, part 1 of 1 (two matching results)
- acerbo-, acerb- (Latin: bitter, sharp, sour, stinging) (one matching result)
- phago-, -phagia, -phagy (eat, eating; consume, ingest) words: macrophagous to ostreophagous, part 3 of 4 (one matching result)
- acri- (Latin: bitter, sour, sharp) (one matching result)
- -ine [suffix] (similar to, resembling, like, characterized by, of the nature of) words: macropine to ovine, part 5 of 7 (one matching result)