Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- tendo-, tens (stretch, tension) dictionary words: atonic to monotonous, part 1 of 2 (nine matching results)
- tendo-, tens (stretch, tension) dictionary words: ostensible to tone, part 2 of 2 (eight matching results)
- croustico-, crousto-, crusto-, croust-, crust-, kroustico-, krousto-, kroust-, krust- (Greek: to stretch; stretch out; to beat, strike) (three matching results)
- ta- (Greek: to stretch) (one matching result)
- orexi-, orex-, -orexia, -orexic, -oretic, -orectic, -rexia (Greek: appetite [hunger]; to stretch out for; to desire) (one matching result)
- tendo-, tend- (Greek > Latin: tendon, sinew [related to "stretch, move in a certain direction"]) (one matching result)
- teno-, tenon-, tenonto-, tenont-, ten- (Greek: tendon, sinew [related to "move in a certain direction, stretch"]) (one matching result)
- -pand-, -pans-, -pass- (Latin: stretch, spread) (one matching result)