Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- rami-, ram- (Latin: branch) (two matching results)
- sub- (Latin: under, below [suc-, suf-, sug-, sum-, sup-, sur-, sus-]; used as a prefix) (one matching result)
- ord-, ordinato-, -ordin-, -ordinate, -ordinating, -ordinated (Latin: order, row, regular series, class, rank) (one matching result)
- legi-,-lectic (read, recite) words: collect to sortilege (one matching result)
- serv- (Latin: to be a slave, to serve; slave) (one matching result)
- -arch, -archy (govern, rule; ruler) words: matriarch to triarchy, part 2 of 2 (one matching result)