Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- sensi-, sensi- (feeling, perceptions through the senses) dictionary words: aftersensation to sensitization, part 1 of 2 (two matching results)
- acerbo-, acerb- (Latin: bitter, sharp, sour, stinging) (one matching result)
- gust-, gusti- (Latin: taste, tasting) (one matching result)
- robor-, rob- (strengthening, invigorate) dictionary words: corroborant to unrobust, part 1 of 1 (one matching result)
- caco-, kako- words (bad, harsh, wrong; incorrect; unpleasant): alexicacon to kakistocracy (one matching result)