Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- academ- (Greek > Latin: [originally, Academus Akademus, a name of a hero in Greek mythology; then it became a gymnasium near Athens where Plato taught]) (three matching results)
- laconi-, lacon- (Latin: concise, abrupt; literally, resembling the style of the Lacedaemonians or Spartans) (two matching results)
- tarax-, tarac- (Greek > Latin: disturbed; confusion, disturbance, trouble) (one matching result)
- theo-,-theism (God, god, deity) dictionary words: panentheism to theody, part 2 of 4 (one matching result)
- dox-, -dogma (believe, belief) vocabulary words: adoxal-unorthodoxy (one matching result)
- philo-, -philia (love, fondness for, attraction to) words: dekocerophile to fusiophilist, part 3 of 10 (one matching result)