Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- pedo-, paedo (child, boy) words: callipedia to pedantry, part 1 of 2 (five matching results)
- -agogue, -agog (lead, bring, take) words: agogic to xenagogy (five matching results)
- duct-, -duction (to lead, lead, leading, bring, take, draw) vocabulary words: deduce to inductee, part 2 of 4 (two matching results)
- discip- (Latin: discipulus, pupil, apprentice) (one matching result)
- maieuto-, maieut- (Greek: pertaining to midwifery; obstetric; serving to elicit ideas [said of the Socratic method of teaching]) (one matching result)
- acous-, -acoustical words: acouasm to acoutometer, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- tarax-, tarac- (Greek > Latin: disturbed; confusion, disturbance, trouble) (one matching result)
- agora-, -gor- (Greek: assembly, market place; open space, public speaking; originally, "to unite") (one matching result)
- legi-,-lectic (read, recite) words: collect to sortilege (one matching result)
- poly- (many, much; excessive) words: polymastia to polyzoan, part 2 of 2 (one matching result)
- phono-, -phonia (sound, voice, speech) words: odynophonia to phonocatheterization, part 3 of 5 (one matching result)
- -arian (Latin: a suffix; a person who, a thing that; a person who is a part of something, pertaining to one s state or condition) (one matching result)