Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- orchido-, orchid- (testes, testicles) words: anorchism to vaso-orchidostomy (12 matching results)
- testi-, test- (Latin: a witness, one who stands by; testicle, one of the two oval male gonads supported in the scrotum by its tissues and suspended by the spermatic cord) (seven matching results)
- testi- (witness; oval male gonad) dictionary words: attest to testosterone, part 1 of 1 (seven matching results)
- scroto-, scrot- (Latin: the pouch that holds the testes; a purse; probably a variant of scortum, a skin, hide, or of scrautum; a leather bag for holding arrows; akin to scrupus, a sharp stone) (two matching results)
- mania-, -mania (mental disorder; excessive enthusiasm) words: lagneuomania to ornithomania, part 3 of 4 (one matching result)
- castrat-, castra- (Latin: to cut, geld, spay; to remove the testicles or ovaries of) (one matching result)
- crypto-, crypt- (secret, hidden) words: allocryptic to xylocryptite (one matching result)