Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- orchido-, orchid- (testes, testicles) words: anorchism to vaso-orchidostomy (35 matching results)
- testi- (witness; oval male gonad) dictionary words: attest to testosterone, part 1 of 1 (seven matching results)
- testi-, test- (Latin: a witness, one who stands by; testicle, one of the two oval male gonads supported in the scrotum by its tissues and suspended by the spermatic cord) (six matching results)
- gonado-, gonad- (Latin: ovary or testis; based on Greek gonos, "seed" and gone, "that which generates; origination; seed; semen") (four matching results)
- algesi-, -algia (pain, sense of pain; painful; hurting) words: neogamalgia, and xiphoidalgia, part 3 of 3 (two matching results)
- andro-, andr- (man, men, male, masculine; also, stamen) words: adynamandrous to andron, part 1 of 2 (two matching results)
- terato-, terata-, terat-, tera- (Greek > Latin: marvel, omen, monster; malformation) (two matching results)
- algesi-, -algia (pain, sense of pain; painful; hurting) words: acromelagia to xiphoidalgia, A-X (two matching results)
- patho-, -pathy (perception, suffering, disease [medical]): oculopathy to pathogens, part 4 of 6 medical words (one matching result)