Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- testi- (witness; oval male gonad) dictionary words: attest to testosterone, part 1 of 1 (three matching results)
- andro-, andr- (man, men, male, masculine; also, stamen) words: adynamandrous to andron, part 1 of 2 (two matching results)
- therap-, -therapy (heal, cure, treatment) dictionary words: radiotherapy to zonetherapy, part 4 of 4 (two matching results)
- testi-, test- (Latin: a witness, one who stands by; testicle, one of the two oval male gonads supported in the scrotum by its tissues and suspended by the spermatic cord) (two matching results)
- gonado-, gonad- (Latin: ovary or testis; based on Greek gonos, "seed" and gone, "that which generates; origination; seed; semen") (one matching result)