Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- biblio-, bibl- (book) words: biblioklept to monastery-library thefts, part 2 of 3 (seven matching results)
- klepto-, clepto-, klept-, clept words: biblioklept to myrmecoclepty (four matching results)
- arch-, archi-, -arch (chief, principal leader, first in position or rank) words: archabbey to archvillain (one matching result)
- -mancy, -mancer (Greek: divination, prophecy) words: chresmomancy to cyclomancy, part 3 of 9 (one matching result)
- larcen-, latro- (Latin: theft, robbery, felony; from latrocinium, service of mercenaries; freebooting, robbery; latro, "a mercenary soldier; robber") (one matching result)
- phobo-, -phobia (excessive fear; hatred for) words: cacohydrophobia to cypriphobia, part 5 of 13 (one matching result)
- plagiar- (Latin: a literary thief; "plunderer, oppressor, kidnapper" [one who "abducts the child or slave of another"]; then by extension, to take and use the thoughts, writings, etc of someone else and represent or claim them as one s own) (one matching result)
- mania-, -mania (mental disorder; excessive enthusiasm) words: ablutomania to dysmorphomania, part 1 of 4 (one matching result)
- phobo-, -phobia (excessive fear; hatred for) words: febriphobia to hypsiphobia, part 7 of 13 (one matching result)
- biblio-, bibl- (book) words: bibliokleptomaniac to unbiblical, part 3 of 3 (one matching result)